#Club1067 on tlcnaptown.com (106.7 WTLC, Indianapolis) - Friday nights, 9 p.m. - midnight.
Here’s what I played on the radio tonight…
- Marvin Gaye - ‘Got To Give It Up’
- Cajmere - ‘The Perculator’
- Salt N Pepa - ‘Push It’
- Sheila E. - ‘The Glamorous Life’
- 2 Hyped Brothers And A Dog - ‘Doo Doo Brown’
- Hed Kandi - ‘All I Do (Stevie Wonder) (Hed Kandi Mix
- Herbie Hancock - ‘Rockit’
- M*A*R*R*S - ‘Pump Up The Volume’
- Chubb Rock - ‘Treat ‘Em Right’
- Zapp - ‘More Bounce To The Ounce’
- Prince - ‘Anotherloverholenyohead’
- Guy - ‘I Like’
- Patrice Rushen - ‘Feels So Real’
- Positive K - ‘I Got A Man’
- LL Cool J - ‘Around The Way Girl’
- Heavy D. - ‘Nuttin But Love’
- Loose Ends - ‘Mr. Bachelor’
- Truth Hurts - ‘Addictive’
- Next - ‘Wifey’
- Prince - ‘Gett Off’
- Boogie Boys - ‘Fly Girl’
- Mary J. Blige - ‘Love Is All We Need’
- Whodini - ‘One Love’
- Groove Theory - ‘Tell Me’
- The O’Jay’s - ‘For The Love Of Money’
- Aaliyah - ‘Try Again’
- Miguel - ‘Adorn’
- Prince - ‘She’s Always In My Hair’
- V.I.C. - ‘Wobble’
- Klymaxx - ‘The Men All Pause’
- Inner City - ‘Big Fun’
- Cece Peniston - ‘Finally’
- Rick James - ‘You And I’
- Deee-Lite - ‘Groove Is In The Heart’
- Heatwave - ‘The Groove Line’
- Con Funk Shun - ‘Chase Me’
- Grandmaster Flash And The Furious Five - ‘Scorpio’
- Grandmaster Flash And The Furious Five - ‘Larry’s Dance Theme’
- Digable Planets - ‘Rebirth Of Slick’
- Salt N Pepa - ‘I’ll Take Your Man’
- Prince - ‘Mountains’
- Stevie Wonder - ‘Superstition’
- Guy - ‘Groove Me’
- Barry White - ‘It’s Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next To Me’
- Public Enemy - ‘Fight The Power’
- Public Enemy - ‘Night Of The Living Baseheads’
- Public Enemy - ‘Rebel Without A Pause’
- The JB’s - ‘The Grunt’
- Kool And The Gang - ‘Hollywood Swingin’
Can’t nobody tell me this ain’t jammin, man.
Talk to ya here next week…I bring the goods, you move the couches.
#CLUB1067 is NO JOKE, FRIDAYS on 106.7 WTLC, TLCNAPTOWN.COM to listen online..
Where Slim be…where I’m at…
I’m grateful…I’m thankful…for you, just cuz you’re checking for Slim…and Slim has a lot for you to check for. That’s a blessing. Thank you…
…and everyone else that can see this or has taken a minute to turn on the radio and hear what Slim is doing…each and every one of you has my deeeep appreciation.
I can definitely say that I’m focused on bringing something familiar, yet different every Friday night…fonkay and real on the radio for three straight hours. That’s fly.
I can definitely say that there isn’t another radio show like ‘Club 106.7’ on the airwaves of Naptown. I really get into making that three hours something dope that you wish you had tapes of every week.
The good folks at 106.7 WTLC asked me to do ME within what they already do and I grew up on…I LOVE doing this show for y’all. For three hours every week, I rock the airwaves with all KINDS of stuff, man…records that we heard at rinks, clubs, discotheques, on cassettes our friends brought back on summer vacation, and of course, the RADIO…
I’m on the station that shaped a lotta parts of my personality…repping the city I grew up in, With Tender Loving Care.
Now, THAT’S fonkay.
Peace and blessings, y’all…I got the soundtrack if you need me, every weekend.
@E40 be rappin his ASS off…and this is my favorite song that 2Pac is part of. This is SO NASTY.
I gotta shout out the LEGENDARY DJ TEC!, for making me listen to E-40 all those years ago at Rockin’ Billy’s Records. I was the ‘East Coast guy’ (although I was raised in Indianapolis, heheh…). Tec! pretty much told me to quit sleeping on 40 Water, Cheese co-signed that. I resisted at first, but eventually realized that I was listening to a completely one-of-a-kind rapper, one of the most inventive cats to do this and technically, a BEAST.
Bewsey told me about how E-40 used to drop the Sic Wid It releases off at the store HIMSELF. Son, OG INDEPENDENT HUSTLE…driving across the country, selling his music and starting a movement and BUSINESS.
WHO KNEW THERE WERE WORDS TO THE THEME TO ‘THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW’?
Click the pic to tune into @1067WTLC, #NAPTOWN’s R&B LEADER! WOO!
LL, I love this shit. I always will, but I’d like to point some things out…
* Send E-Love to hang the posters next time, he ain’t doing nothing but standing there holding your radio. They ain’t finna snatch up E-Love, dawg.
* Maybe if you ran in a straight line, they wouldn’t have had time to get her into the car. You cost yourself valuable seconds, bruh.
#GarageRock #PunkRockThisShit #?AndTheMysterians
Man, I LOVE this record. That’s all there is to it. And dig dude’s slick ass dance moves. This is the joint!
(I’m sure this tune influenced The Tinkerer’s scientific exploits. Just add monocane.)
You gonna cry…
Bushwick Bill running around trick-or-treating is scarier than whatever horror core stuff you’re gonna post.
It ain’t? Let him come to YOUR house then…
Yeah, thought so.
My G, @UNIverse_Island sent me back to the harddrive, y’all!!
CED GEE ADIYM. MOE LUV ADIYM. TR LOVE ADIYM. AND OF COURSE, KOOL KEITH ADIYM…
HIT THE PIC, DOWNLOAD THE MIX!!! ALREADY DOWNLOADED BY 55 MILLION, EIGHT THOUSAND NINE!!
ULTRA!!! #SHRUGLIFE IS ULTRA!!! #TBMs ARE ULTRA!!! LaNON is ULTRA!!!