The hat on the left was made in China. The hat on the right was made in the USA.
Now, let’s talk about that ‘outsourcing’ and those millions of jobs Mitt is gonna bring to America. His campaign doesn’t even have the sense to make sure their gear is made in America by the American workers he’s claiming to wanna look out for.
Some folks can’t even take the time to read the lines, much less in between em.
- this-cant-happen-again likes this
- theskeeterveffect reblogged this from kgboss
- wemust-bekillers reblogged this from kgboss
- kgboss reblogged this from thestoryofjames
- thestoryofjames reblogged this from color-me-bad
- lifesentences likes this
- color-me-bad reblogged this from theatariexperience
- kidd4s likes this
- eatcerealwithwater reblogged this from rustyredenbacher
- chrstiine likes this
- notesonascandal likes this
- tsukuyominomikoto reblogged this from blackbeatnik and added:
- iwalkless reblogged this from rustyredenbacher
- heroinmyhead likes this
- blackbeatnik reblogged this from youottercomeagain
- coppinati reblogged this from rustyredenbacher
- youottercomeagain reblogged this from rustyredenbacher
- rustyredenbacher posted this