Lemme say this; People are gonna be entertained by sex and violence and that’s that, but some kids are so desensitized to violence that they don’t even think it’s real until they maim or kill someone. 9 year-olds are looking at things on the internet that weren’t even in my imagination at that age.
They have FOOTAGE of it, man. Lord.
Also, mental health issues are obviously going unchecked in this case. Kids don’t just stab people unless they’ve BEEN having REAL issues. You gotta talk to em, man. You gotta KNOW what they’re up to, how they’re feeling, what motivates and hurts them. This kid needed help before this, no one can tell me different…and now, one kid’s life is ended way too early and another’s is ruined and scarred forever.
Talk to your children. Make sure you know the difference between ‘teen-ager crazy’ and ‘having issues with mental health’. There’s a big difference and it could mean life or death.
- anotherweirdgirlintown reblogged this from heatles-fan631
- heatles-fan631 reblogged this from aimabovetheclouds
- aimabovetheclouds reblogged this from eatcerealwithwater and added:
- eatcerealwithwater reblogged this from rustyredenbacher and added:
- wordsworthinc likes this
- judyschu likes this
- rustyredenbacher posted this